Accessibility at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
We strive to create a culture of inclusion. As such, we are fully equipped to meet the needs of our guests with disabilities. Our ADA-compliant rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed to ensure your comfort and safety during your stay, and many of our resort areas are fully accessible. Please contact us if you have any special requests related to accessibility, or if you need more information about our facilities and services.
- Public entrance
- Route from accessible public entrance to registration area, accessible guest rooms, restaurants, meeting room/ballroom area, Fitness Center, swimming pool and spa services.
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
Deluxe View Room
Plenty of room is on offer here, in addition to postcard vistas of the St. Lawrence River. In addition to epic views, guests enjoy additional living space for extended stays and family getaways.
Floors 1-4One King, One Queen, or Two Double Beds4 People
Chic and inviting with just the right mix of modern and classic, these accommodations feel airy and elegant.
Floors 1-9One King, One Queen, or Two Double Beds4 People
Additional Accessibility Information & Services
- Accessible guest rooms and suites with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair drivers
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, resort employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the resort.