Whether you are an occasional hiker or an avid one, you will fall for our Happy Trails package that gets you to explore Charlevoix’s best hiking trails located in Parc national des Hautes Gorges de La Rivière Malbaie or in Parc national des Grands-Jardins. This is where a 5-star getaway meets nature in the heart of our UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve.
The package includes
- One night lodging
- Day access to either au Parc national des Grands-Jardins OR Parc national des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie. To obtain the right of access online, please click here to access the virtual ticket office
- 20% discount on seasonal equipment rental at either Parc*
- Access to Sentier des Planètes on hotel grounds and pebble beach (in season)
This offer is available all year round, subject to availability.
- Summer: canoe, kayak single or double, paddle board, bike, inflatable canoe for white water section, bateau-mouche cruise, 10% discount Draveur food service (not available in winter)fatbike, 10% discount on caterpillar track shuttle.
- Winter: snowshoes, ski hok, fatbike, 10% discount on caterpillar track shuttle.
- Rental equipment may be different in each park. Bateau-mouche cruise, Draveur food service caterpillar track shuttle are only available at Parc des Hautes Gorges.
Forgot to plan a lunch ? Contact us in order to prepare one of our lunch boxes to go before heading out for the day!
And if you still have the taste for more adventure, try the new Via Ferrata “La Charlevoix” on our hotel grounds! Click here for more information.
From $249 CAD per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
A mandatory daily resort experience fee will be added to the rate.